About Me

I am Noelle Shipman and i am 21 years old. I am originally from the Montgomery area and moved to Mobile to attend the University of South Alabama where i having been attending for 3 years. I am now a junior at South Alabama and my major is Elementary Education. My goal is to one day become a kindergarten teacher. My hobbies are art,traveling, animals, the beach, and concerts. My classroom philosophy is have fun while learning and make the experience an enjoyable one so the students look forward to coming to school each day!

Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Parents' Page

  • This page shows parents everything we are doing in the classroom such as what we are learning and activities we are doing in class. This is a way that parents can see what their child is doing in school and get involved in their school work.
  • Announcements that parents should be aware of such as special dates like report card day, holidays, and special days we have in class.
  • Also this page shows parents how to communicate with me so i can keep a line of communication open with all the parents in my class because parent participation is the key to every students success.

No comments: