About Me

I am Noelle Shipman and i am 21 years old. I am originally from the Montgomery area and moved to Mobile to attend the University of South Alabama where i having been attending for 3 years. I am now a junior at South Alabama and my major is Elementary Education. My goal is to one day become a kindergarten teacher. My hobbies are art,traveling, animals, the beach, and concerts. My classroom philosophy is have fun while learning and make the experience an enjoyable one so the students look forward to coming to school each day!

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Goody Page

  • This page will have the rewards for good behavior listed so every student and parent can be aware of what is good and what is not. They will be aware of what i expect and the rewards they will earn from following my rules.
  • Punishment and discipline for bad behavior will also be on this page so the parents can see what steps i am taking with their child to discipline them and the students can see what will come next if they continue their behavior.
  • Different approaches i will use for behavior in classroom like a treasure chest at the end of the week for students who have been good all week and haven't had any discipline problems. Also their will be privileges like extra play time and fun activities that everyone who has behaved will get to participate in and the students who have misbehaved will have to miss out.

No comments: