About Me

I am Noelle Shipman and i am 21 years old. I am originally from the Montgomery area and moved to Mobile to attend the University of South Alabama where i having been attending for 3 years. I am now a junior at South Alabama and my major is Elementary Education. My goal is to one day become a kindergarten teacher. My hobbies are art,traveling, animals, the beach, and concerts. My classroom philosophy is have fun while learning and make the experience an enjoyable one so the students look forward to coming to school each day!

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Classroom Rules

  • This page will have a list of rules on it for the students to be expected to follow. Some rules will be expected in any classroom and some rules will be added specifically to my classroom where i see fit according to problems i have.
  • Also there will be a list of supplies that i expect the students to bring daily such as crayons, pencils, markers, glue, scissors, and etc. Then there will be a list of optional things they can donate to the classroom such as paper towels, napkins, plastic baggies, paper, and etc.

No comments: